-o- T O L i t S -o- You think you know, but you have no idea...

Just Love Her....

A converstion taken from the "if Only" Movie

Taxi cab driver : (And) you're having problem with your love life?
Ian : How in the world did you know that?
T : people in my profession are second only to bar men in knowing about the problems of the heart.... So what's the trouble?
I : Ah, don't wanna talk about it
T : That's a good idea. The thing will probably just fix itself
I : Well, I can't seem to make her happy
T : How can you love someone so much and not know how
I: How to love her?
T : So do you love her?
I : Yes, very much
T : Yeah, well that's all that matters
I : She's going away tomorrow, two weeks and she want me to go with her

T : What if she never came back?
I : What sort of question is that?
T : Well, come on, picture it. You wave goodbye at the airport...she gets on an airplane... You never see her again.. Could you live with that?
I : No....No, I coudn't.
T : Well, you know what to do... Appreciate her, and what you have...JUST LOVE HER!



pn: this conversation stings me.... =(

pn2: I really don't know if i really like the movie... It's probably that i just missed someone...aaaah London Eye!

pn3: I just wished i can hold her, touch her,embrace her of all might.... Unfortunately i can't...

6 reaksyon:

  Anonymous

Monday, August 01, 2005 1:11:00 PM

Naiyak ako dito. Wawa naman yung guy. huhuhu. Sad sad movie. Arghhh

  Tolits

Monday, August 01, 2005 1:20:00 PM

yeah! kakaiyak nga sya..huhuhu tissue pa nga jan, pls..

galing umarte ni Paul Nichols(IAN)... medyo railroading yung character ni Jennifer love Hewitt(Samantha) as musician...

  Anonymous

Monday, August 01, 2005 1:47:00 PM

bumabaha yata ng luha dito...baka malunod tayo, hinay hinay lang sa pag-iyak.

  Tolits

Monday, August 01, 2005 1:50:00 PM

hahahaha

napanood mo ba yan B2?

=)

uwi ka dito para sabay natin panoorin.. hehehe

  Anonymous

Monday, August 01, 2005 1:54:00 PM

shhh...sabi niya wag ko daw gawing literal...wala kasi akong maisip na comment

bakit? hindi ko pa kasi napapanood yang movie na yan.

pero hahanapin ko dvd niyan kasi si Paul Nichols pala yung guy. then after that gawa ako ng comment dito...promise ;)

  Anonymous

Monday, August 08, 2005 4:28:00 PM

uy npanood ko n rin ung movie, hehhehe nkkaiyak nga :) pro nkngiti ako hahhaha