-o- T O L i t S -o- You think you know, but you have no idea...

gone in 5 seconds

One of the first computer games I have learned and really enjoyed a lot is the minesweeper. I enjoyed it most when someone asked me how to play it. In almost any event I always respond to them that it’s just a game of counting, thus players must count and satisfy the entire number square on board.

Anna got hooked on the game ever since I taught her how to play the game. She did a marvelous game revealing all the mines in just 5 seconds. Amazing isn’t?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 reaksyon:

  Anonymous

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 4:53:00 AM

ang galing naman ni anna..ano bang sekreto niya, banana ba? =)

  Tolits

Thursday, March 29, 2007 5:06:00 PM

baka banana nga hehehe true to her name again! (hihihi)

=0